← Return to the LING 1900 blog index.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

What's Up LING 1900?!

I'm going to try to make this entry interesting, you know, spice it up, but I'm having some issues uploading photos. SO we'll see.

Reading Buddies is winding down and I don't like it!!! I really love seeing Josiah every Wednesday. It's always so fun just goofing around with the little guy. I like to hide from him behind all the books but that kid finds me every time! It's like he does some crazy inception thing on me and makes me think my hiding spot is an original spot but really he planted that thought... I wonder what dream level he's penetrated...

...

ANYWAYS!.. Josiah and I finished his book "Jar Jar Binks and C-3PO" last Wednesday and.... it's good. REAL GOOD. It's got a good fusion of humor and moral lessons as seen on PG 7 when JAR JAR BINKS brings C-3PO a life jacket in hopes it would help the poor rust bot out of quick sand and C-3PO yells "Life jackets are for the water! Not quick sand!". So quick life lesson there and I mean.. it's funnier when you see the illustration I guess.... I'm going to go get the book binded tomorrow and we're expecting Scholastic to publish real soon. It's only a matter of time.

I'm really hoping with my encouragement and help Josiah will have the courage and ability to read a page or two when we present the book. He's really shy though and I don't think he'll be able to get over it. He won't even read for just me.. But no biggie I was really excited for reading buddies because I thought it'd make me a better story teller and it's done that and more!

Bad News, I don't know how to upload photos... no 'bleeding cat bleeding cat' for you!